The Lean Green Bean

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Rocky Ledge Bars


The other night I made these Rocky Ledge Bars from the Martha Stewart Cookies Cookbook.

They involved a lot of chopping. I didn't have mini marshmallows so I chopped up some big ones. I also had to chop up the little caramel squares, and the white chocolate. I didn't measure any of the candy, just chopped and divided into two equal halves:




Chunks of white chocolate, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, caramels and marshmallows:


Then I mixed together one stick of butter and one cup of brown sugar. I added 3 eggs and 1 tsp vanilla. Finally, I mixed in 2 1/4 c of flour, 2 tsp baking powder and a pinch of salt.





Then I stirred in half the goodies and pressed into a greased 9x13 pan.


Top with the rest of the goodies and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.




 The caramels make it kinda hard to get out of the pan!



Consume :)






Enjoy!
--Lindsay--

9 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Those look delicious! I need to try them out.

December 12, 2010 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

owwwwww- those look SO yummy! I love bars....maybe more than cookies!

December 13, 2010 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Katrina V. said...

That looks amazing! It has everything I love in it!

December 13, 2010 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger emily said...

that looks delicious!! i will definitely be trying it soon.

December 13, 2010 at 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yum!!! i'm new to your blog & i think it's ADORABLE! :D

December 13, 2010 at 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean said...

thanks for stopping by!! hope you guys like them :)

December 13, 2010 at 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun said...

Wow! those look insanely rich...which is not a bad thing to me. :D

December 13, 2010 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger erica said...

wow these look crazy delicious!

xo

December 13, 2010 at 6:35 PM  
Anonymous Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean said...

thanks! wish I had all you guys here to help me eat them!

December 13, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home