New Year, New Look!
Haaaaappy Friday Friends!
Continuing my trend of new things this Friday, I'm SUPER EXCITED to announce some changes to The Lean Green Bean!
1) MOST IMPORTANTLY: New website: Please click here to visit the new website!!!! It no longer includes blogspot in the web address! Movin' up in the world.
2) New look: Huge thanks to Julie over at Savvy Eats!!! She worked her magic, moved all of my content over to the new host AND worked on the design for the new page! I LOVE the way it all looks and couldn't be more excited!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell?! Seriously, Julie is amazing...if you need help with your blog, I'd highly recommend her!
3) I'll now be using Wordpress instead of Blogger. This probably doesn't mean much to some of you, but I've heard good things about it and I'm excited to give it a try.
4) If you subscribe to The Lean Green Bean in a reader or through email, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE visit the new site and re-subscribe. There are 4 colored buttons on the right-hand side of the page. Just click the envelope for email or the rss symbol for a feed. It will just take a second!
5) If you're reading this and you haven't subscribed, please see #4 :)
6) Thank you so much for reading! I'm on a blog high right now and can't wait to see what's next!
7) Finally, I'm guest posting for Mindy today over at A One Girl Revolution. You can click here if you'd like to read the post!
See you all over at www.theleangreenbean.com :)