The Lean Green Bean

Saturday, October 9, 2010

COMMENTS!!


Hi Friends-

It was brought to my attention that my blog settings were set in such a way that only people with certain types of accounts, like gmail, could post comments. I think I've fixed the problem so that anyone can post a comment so let's hear them!! If you choose the name/URL option, you should be able to just type in your name and leave the URL blank if you want to.

Any more reader requests? Suggestions? Comments? You know, something like, "OMG I love your blog!"--JUST KIDDING :)

In all seriousness, I'd love to hear from you all about anything blog (or non-blog) related!

Thanks for reading!!
--Lindsay--

2 Comments:

Anonymous Lindsay said...

Testing, testing...1...2...3...

October 10, 2010 at 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your blog!

October 12, 2010 at 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home