The Lean Green Bean

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Reader Requests

I was doing some blog research last night, trying to get some inspiring recipe ideas and it appears that the best blogs have lots of reader-blogger interaction. So I'm introducing a new feature to my blog. Drumroll please............reader requests!

If you have an ingredient, or a combination of two or three ingredients, that you would like to have a recipe for- let me know! I'll search for a recipe and test it out as well!

Or, if you have a recipe that you've been wanting to try but just haven't had the time, or aren't brave enough, send it to me and I'll test it out and review it for you!

You can make your requests in the comments section, on facebook, or by email.

Enjoy!
--Lindsay--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home