The Lean Green Bean

Friday, October 29, 2010

A Dinner Divided

Sometimes, my friends, the hubby and I just don't agree on dinner....we go around and around in circles...and then this happens:

He orders taco pizza:

And I make this:


And that's just the way it is :)

In other news, here's a few things I bookmarked this week:

Chocolate & Brie Panini- from A Cozy Kitchen...not something I would usually make but it sounds SO good!

Tandoori Chicken & Spinach Salad- from Good Life Eats...yes puhleez!

Shredded Sprouts Salad- from How Sweet It Is...a new recipe using my dad's fav veggie :)

Apple Bacon Spinach Salad- from Gimme Some Oven...I wanted this IMMEDIATELY after I saw the picture

Homemade Panko Breadcrumbs- from How Sweet It is...how fun!!

Apple Cider Vinaigrette- from Gimme Some Oven....yes!!!!!!!!!

Crockpot Tex Mex Pot Roast- from A Year of Slow Cooking...thinking of the hubby on this one.

And to get you in the fall spirit....here's the scarecrow family the hubby and I made a couple years ago:



Aren't they cute?!

Enjoy!
--Lindsay--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home