Hi again friends!
I've been wanting to make these since I saw them posted on Handle the Heat.
Garlic Pumpkin Knots
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 envelope active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 3-1/2 cups unbleached bread flour
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
The verdict? These are good rolls, but they're not good PUMPKIN rolls. There's not enough pumpkin in them to taste it :( I will still enjoy the rest of the rolls, but I'm on the search for a true pumpkin roll :) I'll keep you posted!
Here's a few things that were in my lunchbox this week!
And finally, I came home to find a package on the front steps. My mom bought me a new cookbook! It's from London so it's all in grams and degrees Celcius, but that's ok...I'll deal. I LOVE the cover!