The Lean Green Bean

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Follow me!

Following is fun.

Some things I enjoy following:
-I like following recipes
-I like following dinner with dessert
-I like following a long day with a longer nap
-I like following pictures with scrapbook pages
-I like following a tough workout with a hot shower
-I like following an exhausting work day with an evening in my pajamas
-I like following a present with a thank-you note
-I like following good news with congratulations
-I like following please with thank you
-I like following good advice
-I like following tears with smiles
-I like following a hug with a kiss :)
-I like following a thunderstorm with a search for the rainbow
-I like following the news headlines
-I like following other blogs I enjoy

If you like my blog, let me know by following along!


How to follow me!

What do you like to follow?


Happy Tuesday!
--Lindsay--



P.S. Don't forget about reader requests! Have no fear, I'll continue to remind you occasionally for those of you with frequent memory lapses :) If you have something you want me to try...or something you're looking for, let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home