The Lean Green Bean

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

leaving on a jet plane...


sorry to disappoint, my friends, but I have no new recipes for you tonight. As you may have gleaned, the hubby and I are leaving to go on vacation tomorrow. So it seemed like the perfect night for me to enjoy an early bday dinner celebration with a good friend and then bring the hubby home some Wendys :) I spent the majority of the day cleaning the house...and i mean REALLY cleaning-even part of the garage! but I did allow myself some time this afternoon to peruse some food blogs. Allow me to leave you with some of the recipes/photos I have been drooling over/plan to make upon my return:

Better than Crack Brownies from Jessica at How Sweet It Is:


Ooey Gooey Smore Stuffed Brownies from Amy at Sing For Your Supper:


Mini Cheesecakes from Kathy at The Noble Pig:


Banana Nut Pancakes from Baking Bites. My recipe will be modified slightly as I'm going to try to recreate the Banana Crunch pancakes from First Watch...anyone? anyone? My absolute favorite breakfast...


Pizzuchini from Katie at Dashing Dish:


Pumpkin pancakes from Angela at Eat, Spin, Run, Repeat. Mine will be modified and probably have chocolate chips...but yummmmmmmmmm:


Lobster rolls from Framed:



So if this post has not left you with drool all over your keyboard and high hopes for my return...well, you just may need to get your eyes and/or tastebuds checked!!

Enjoy!
--Lindsay--

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsay! I'm glad you're loving the pumpkin pancakes! I'm a huge pumpkin fan and can't get enough of it. Your other photos are definitely making me hungry right now! :)

September 15, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home