The Lean Green Bean

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The cakes couldn't wait!


Friends, 

I just couldn't wait any longer. I HAD to make a baked banana pancake bowl. I just HAD TO....so I did. for dessert.

Put 1/4 c Bisquick, 1/4 c milk, 1/2 a banana and some cinnamon in an oven-safe bowl. Mash the banana and mix it all together:




Put it in the oven at 375 degrees for 15-18 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy



Side note: Don't forget to spray the bowl with non-stick stuff like I did. It makes eating it more difficult!

The verdict? Pretty good! Not as good as the Banana Crunch Pancakes that I'm planning on replicating soon....but it was a delightful treat :)

While I was eating my cake, of the pan persuasion, my husband informed me that he would like a chocolate cake. Let's keep in mind that he just yesterday finished eating the chocolate cake his mom made him for his birthday- another sidenote: he told her he didn't want to take the leftovers home because he wouldn't eat them. So despite the fact that it is a random Thursday night, I made the man a cake. Am I that best wife ever or what?








Let's all eat cake!

--Lindsay--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home