The Lean Green Bean

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cranberry Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

There are few things more comforting to me than baking cookies...especially a tried and true favorite that I know will come out the same way every single time.

Last night I made some of my favorites...Cranberry, Oatmeal, Dark Chocolate Chip


I can't even remember where I found the recipe originally. I make them so often that the recipe is written down on a scrap sheet of paper, with shorthand directions and no title....I just know it by sight.


There's something so refreshing about being able to turn this:


into this:


into this:


So here's what you do: Soften 2/3 c butter, add 2/3 c brown sugar and beat until fluffy. Add 2 eggs and a splash of vanilla and beat some more. Add 1 1/2 c oats, 1 1/2 c flour and 1 tsp baking soda. Beat on low to combine. Add dark chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Stir to combine.

Drop onto cookie sheets and bake at 350 for 10 minutes.


 
Enjoy!
--Lindsay--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home