The Lean Green Bean

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tuna Wiggle

Tonight let's go back to a simpler time....when all we had to do was go on vacation:



And wear bad sweaters....


 And play dress up...


And we only had to cook dinner every once and a while. Ahhhh, those were the days :)

When we were growing up, my mom used to ask Katie & I to make dinner about once a month. And as best as I can remember, we made the same thing EVERY SINGLE TIME...

Tuna Wiggle

We had our own kids cookbook...yes I still have it AND the measuring spoons that came with it. The cover is missing...but the rest is intact:



 
So here it is....The Wiggle:


 Poco's favorite thing EVER is tuna juice so he LOVES when I make the wiggle:


 Cook some noodles, drain and place in a casserole dish. Add a can of tuna and stir to combine.

Stir in a can of cream of mushroom soup, a little bit of milk and some peas (these must have been a mom-mandated addition because they aren't in the recipe but I don't remember eating it any other way)
Then for the best part- crush up some potato chips and sprinkle them on top. Bake at 350 for 1/2 an hour and dig in!



Enjoy!
--Lindsay--

PS...I've got some GREAT Halloween costume pics coming up soon so stay tuned!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home