The Lean Green Bean

Monday, December 6, 2010

My Christmas Wishes

Earlier today I posted a fun little blurb about some things, both practical and far-fetched, that I want for Christmas. However, I think it's equally, if not more, important to note that I also have some Christmas wishes:

1) I wish that I lived close to everyone single person I love, instead of only some of them.






2. I wish that all of my friends and family could experience love, health and happiness all of the time.

3. I wish this statistic wasn't true:


"Children today will not be outliving their parents due to a disease that is preventable."


4. I wish organizations like this didn't have to exist because abuse wasn't a problem:



Prevent Child Abuse America



National Coalition Against Domestic Violence

5. I wish people would choose fruits and vegetables more


and fast food less.


6. I wish more people celebrated this:


instead of going through this:



7. I wish more people took time to





and appreciate the little things in life!


What do you wish for?

--Lindsay--

2 Comments:

Blogger Chelsea said...

Love the content here! I'm a new follower through 20 Something Bloggers. Hope to see you around my blog sometime...

http://vandylandmommy.blogspot.com

December 7, 2010 at 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean said...

Hi Chelsea!! glad to have you...just visited your blog and LOVE IT!

December 7, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home