My Christmas Wishes
Earlier today I posted a fun little blurb about some things, both practical and far-fetched, that I want for Christmas. However, I think it's equally, if not more, important to note that I also have some Christmas wishes:
1) I wish that I lived close to everyone single person I love, instead of only some of them.
2. I wish that all of my friends and family could experience love, health and happiness all of the time.
"Children today will not be outliving their parents due to a disease that is preventable."
4. I wish organizations like this didn't have to exist because abuse wasn't a problem:
Prevent Child Abuse America
National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
5. I wish people would choose fruits and vegetables more
and fast food less.
6. I wish more people celebrated this:
instead of going through this:
7. I wish more people took time to
and appreciate the little things in life!
What do you wish for?